Saba beach is located in the village of Saba, District Blahbatuh, Gianyar regency, Bali. The beach is located on the west and east Keramas Beach Purnama Beach. To access this beach is easy because it is located on By Pass lane Ida Bagus Mantra. If you come from the area of Ngurah Rai airport takes only takes about 1 hour drive through the toll road at the intersection of Bali Mandara Pesanggaran then turn right onto the ramp to the Bypass Ngurah Rai. Once at the end of the road By Pass Ngurah Rai will find the new tourist attraction that the Statue of Titi Banda. From the Statue of Titi Banda point your vehicle toward the Ida Bagus Mantra Bypass to the east and later will find directions to get to the beach Saba then turn right and follow the road then you will be directed to the beach Saba.
From the area of Denpasar, it will take approximately 30 minutes via the by-pass road Ida Bagus Mantra. It is about 1 hour driving from Kuta area. And from the Ubud to get to this beach will cover a distance of approximately 10 km. Saba beach is close to Masceti Beach, Keramas Beach, Wildlife Bali Safari and Marine park, and Ketewel Beach.
Saba Beach presents a panoramic beauty captivating charming beach with black sand that sparkles when hit by sunlight. For lovers of surfing the beach is suitable for exercising surfing because the waves big enough. Besides this beach has its own uniqueness that is coastal split by the flow of rivers that flow into the sea and high cliffs limiting the coast, while on the south coast there are Pura Sukaluwih.
If you want to enjoy the beautiful natural scenery at sunrise then come to this beach during sunrise while taking a bath in the morning or just enjoying the beautiful little exercise in the morning. But this beach is visited by many tourists during the afternoon just to simply relax unwind while enjoying the beautiful view of the beach at dusk, and of course on the day-to-day holidays. There are also some private villas for accommodation, and some local stalls, where you can buy drinks and snack. Please Do not forget to bring a camera to capture your important moments while on vacation in Saba beach
Activities that might be done in Saba beach, are like watching sunrise, surfing, fishing, playing volleyball or football and can enjoy equestrian sports / horse riding. By tracing the Saba beach that has black sand while riding, you will feel a different sensation to see views of the beach and traditional boats belonging to the community. The beach is also used as a place to perform religious ceremonies such as the Melasti and a series of cremation ceremony.
Bali Horse Riding at Saba Beach
Horse riding can be the most popular tourist attraction that can be done and enjoyed at Saba beach. Bali Hello Travel is an operator of a horseback riding company based in Saba beach, a black sandy beach stretch 12 km in east part of Denpasar Bali. It provides the exciting horse riding adventures by the best selection of tame and healthy horses to explore the beautiful beach with sea breeze blowing and covers the coastal area. It stables are set in the coastal side with tropical plantation surround it and close to the Saba Beach. Your horse riding trail will reach 10 km at the beautiful small village and black sandy beach apposite to the Indian Ocean and at the end of tour, you will enjoy the refreshment of the drink and snack served.
After being welcomed at our Saba Bay Stables, receive a full and comprehensive safety briefing from our professional guides before embarking on a memorable horse riding experience along the black volcanic sands and crashing waves of Saba Beach. Take a unique look at this seaside village as you pass the Pura Segara Wilis temple before heading out onto the wide sandy beach. In the distance is Nusa Penida Island and beyond on a clear day you will also see the silhouette of the great volcano Gunung Agung.
Horse riding activity is very welcome for the new beginner, as the safety is fully under controlled by our instructor. The instructor will be happy to choose the most easily controllable horses for beginners and will always stand beside your side during a horse ride.
Enjoy a peaceful ride along the beach before passing through bamboo and alang-alang plantations where wild banana trees and pineapples thrive. Also are many species of birds and a special temple dedicated to the annual rice harvest. Head Back onto the beach and see the brightly colored traditional fishing boats called ‘jukung’ before finishing the track.
Have a nice enjoyable and experience with our horses!!
Horse Riding Reservation Information
For bookings within less than 2 days from the departure of your Horse Riding trip program, please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +62 81 339 579 437. Thank You!
Horse Riding Prices:
- Adults (13 – 65 yo) : USD 75 – Book online: USD 65
- Children (7-12 yo) : USD 60 – Book online: USD 55
- Family (2 adults & 2 children) : USD 240 – Book online: USD 210
- Get our best special discount for more than 4 participants!!
- Air-Conditioning Hotel pick-up for Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Pecatu, Jimbaran, Sanur and Ubud area
- Fully equipped facilities: Helmets, leg protectors and safety instruction
- Experienced trained guides or instructors supervising the activity
- Friendly Trained horses suitable for each guest’s individual riding ability and experience
- 2 hours horse riding track (village and beach side)
- Insurance liability covered
- Mineral water / soft drink
- Light meal / snack
- 10% government Tax and Duties
- Maximum of weight are served only 90 kg
- Advance bookings is required (2 days earlier), in order to avoid disappointed, when certain days we get fully booked.
- Child aged is between 7 – 12 years old. Family package is valid for 2 adults and 2 children
- Minimum participant is required for 2 persons
- Rates are net in US Dollar (all inclusive), The rate is quoted for one person.
- The payment can be done in other currencies, or by cash or Credit Card. The payment can be settled / paid at our Horse Riding Counter Camp or pass to our driver on arrival
Pick Up Time (for all area):
- Morning trip: 08.00 am
- Midday trip: 11.00 am
- Afternoon trip: 14.00 pm
What to bring: Comfortable shoes, Long or short pants, Camera, Sun screen, Hat, -shirt, and cash money for personal