Villa Kelusa is an enchanting, four-building compound on an isolated 3.1 hectares (8 acres) in the true, vibrant, beating heart of Bali. The lovely and ultra-private Villa Kelusa is nestled in the Balinese foothills beneath the very small, traditional village of Kelusa. At jungle’s edge, atop a vast amphitheater of rice paddies cascading down into the deep gorge of the holy Pakuseba River, Villa Kelusa commands a panoramic view of a distant ridge of nine ancient volcanoes. Sitting high on top of the ridge, Villa Kelusa creates a soothing grandstand from which to watch local farmers harvest rice; and the gorge is so vast that on most mornings, clouds and birds drift by below.
Villa Kelusa blends together two properties, PONDOK SAPI (the Shed of the Cow) and PONDOK SURYA (Sunset House), which can be rented separately or together. All bedrooms, as well as living and dining areas, have breathtaking views.
Villa Pondok Sapi
Pondok Sapi, which means “pavilion of the cow” is named after the ubiquitous Balinese thatched sheds which dot the jungles and also shelter the farmers in their rice terraces. Pondok Sapi was designed as the private residence of a retired American writer and television journalist. Three separate buildings make up Pondok Sapi. The Northernmost building is an open air Pool Cabana with a private infinity pool and lounge area, with access to a large, landscaped lawn and rock garden. All buildings are perched atop a ridge, above tiled rice paddies that cascade down an enormous, steep ravine to the Pakuseba River and face West to maximize stunning sunset views over nine ancient volcanoes.
Immediately to the North of Villa Kelusa’s entry gate rests the Main Pavilion, an open-air entertainment structure with breathtaking views of the Pakuseba Canyon. The Main Pavilion contains a gourmet kitchen, dining and living areas, full bathroom and an enclosed, air-conditioned media room that can be converted into a luxury bedroom. The next building is the air conditioned Glass House, a two-story glass-walled studio with a library and two spacious in-suite master bedrooms with king beds. The bottom suite can also be configured with two single beds. The doors and windows open completely to bring the surroundings inside.
Pondok Surya, or Sunset House, rests to the South of the main entrance to Villa Kelusa. It was also designed with open, panoramic views of the rice paddies, jungle and mountains.
The main floor is designed around a 20-meter infinity lap pool which runs through the center of the house. An interior bridge carved from a single piece of ironwood connects the living and entertainment areas. Also on the main floor is an enclosed kitchen and beautifully-landscaped outdoor (but private) bathroom. In addition, there is an air-conditioned guest room that can be configured with a king bed or two single beds. Pondok Surya has a large, air-conditioned, second story in-suite master bedroom with a king bed and a wrap-around terrace. The sliding glass walls open up to bring the outside in. The master bath contains a massive custom bathtub, hand-carved from a single, giant tree, which looks out over the cascading rice fields.
- Living and dining areas
- Satellite TV and DVD
- Swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Safety boxes
- Wireless internet
|Villa Name||Low season
|Villa Pondok Surya (2 br)||US$ 275||US$ 325||US$ 375|
|Villa Pondok Sapi (2 br)||US$ 375||US$ 425||US$ 475|
|Villa Kelusa (4 br)||US$ 575||US$ 675||US$ 775|
|Extra Bed||US$ 40 net
||US$ 40 net
||US$ 40 net
VILLA RATE INCLUSIONS:
- One time airport transfer in and out
- Once daily round trip shuttle to Ubud
- Welcome drinks & Fresh fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast (set menu)
- WiFi internet connection
- Total privacy of the villa
- Un-limited purified drinking water, coffee, and tea
- 24 hour butler service and house-keeping service / Staff services
- Exclusively using the room and resort facilities
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The rate is subjects to 15% government tax and service. All rates quoted in US Dollars at nightly rate.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons required in one bedroom. For child under 12 year old may share bed with parents.
- Reservation is required. On receipt of the reservation inquiry form, we will contact you and provide you with a confirmation of availability, villa rate (including any applicable tax). Due to a high demand Bali hello Travel is usually booked in advance. Reservations are handled on “first come, first served” basis.
- Payments of 50 % rental deposit must be received to guarantee your reservation. No more than 7 days after receiving the invoice, the deposit should be received. This deposit is non refundable. Final (remaining) payment must be received by Bali Hello Travel at least 60 days in advance to arrival (Exception; if booked less then than 60 days in advance of arrival). Failure to make the final payment on a timely basis will make the reservation subject to automatic cancellation. Flexibility is required according to certain condition.
- All payments should be received in net full of the total amount, including all the bank charges & fees plus the fees of the corresponding bank(s).
- When a cancellation occurs more than 60 days prior to arrival, the cancellation fee will be equal to the deposit (50% of the total amount). Cancellation occurs between 60 days and 14 days prior to arrival; a cancellation fee of 75% of the total amount will be charged. Cancellation occurs within 14 days prior to arrival, / later the total amount will be charged.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT PROCEDURES:
- CHECK-IN TIME: 2:00 PM and CHECK-OUT TIME: 13:00 PM
- Early check-in is available for free-of-charge and subject to availability.
- Late check-out until 3:00 PM is available for free-of-charge if we do not have other guests arriving on that day.
- Late check-out until 6:00 PM will be charged 50% of nightly room rate, after 6:00 PM will be charged at full nightly rate.
- Low Season : January 9-June 30 incl, (Excluding Easter & Chinese New Year Week) & September 16 – December 19.
- High Season : July 1 to July 31 inclusive, September 01 to September 15 inclusive & Easter & Chinese New Year Week.
- Peak Season : August 01 to August 31 inclusive & December 20 to January 8 inclusive.
BALI VILLA RESERVATION FORM
Carefully fill this form below, if you would like to reserve this “VILLA” or for queries and information then press “SEND”