Telaga Waja River as blessing become a popular white water Rafting runner for travelers of all over the world. The presence of rafting organization can also arising the awareness of natural preservation among people and at least keep the eco-system along the river be preserved to maintain the beauty of the nature. It is often found protest shouting from the guests to meet trees have been cut down without further care, or places without plantation. This on road protests will make the people aware of the need of preserving the nature. All preserving the nature you can experience at Telaga Waja River by joining us on Fun and adventures tour. Our water rafting trip will take distance around 16KM long Telaga Waja River with duration trip over 2 hours on the river trip.
The Mother Temple of Besakih, or Pura Besakih, in the village of Besakih on the slopes of Mount Agung in eastern Bali, Indonesia, is the most important, the largest and holiest temple of Hindu religion in Bali, and one of a series of Balinese temples. Perched nearly 1000 meters up the side of Gunung Agung, it is an extensive complex of 23 separate but related temples with the largest and most important being Pura Penataran Agung.
The Kertha Gosa pavilion is an example of Balinese architecture located on the island of Bali, in the city Klungkung, Indonesia. The Kertha Gosa Pavilion at Klungkung Palace was first built in the early 18th century by Dewa Agung Gusti Sideman.The name of Kerta Gosa is taken from Sanskrit where Kerta means serene and meanwhile Gosa word is derive from Gosita that mean established or announced. Thus the meaning of Kerta Gosa is a kind of Bale building where the king announces Judicial Legislation, justice, punishment and so on. Beside of Kerta Gosa, there is a building called by Taman Gili which is located adjacent to Bale Kembang that is a traditional building floating in the center of fish pond.
The spa treatment will be including Foot massage & Lime bath, body massage, soft body scrub, and team or flower bath, with some choices of scrubs (Traditional Balinese boreh, Javanese lulur, healthy body scrub, seaweed, chocolate, coffee, strawberry, green tea and avocado scrub. After the 2 hours spa treatment, we will take you back to hotel.
Tour Code: BCT5
Pick up time: 08:00 AM
Tour Duration: 12 hours
The Tour Rate, Valid until 31 March, 2016
|Tour Rate||2 – 4 pax||5 – 8 pax||9– more pax|
|Child (5-12 yrs)||US$ 45
|Family (2 a & 2 c)||US$ 220
|Single Traveler||US$ 140
- 10% Government tax and service charge
- Comfortable Air-conditioning car with petrol and driver.
- Informative and friendly local English Speaker Guide (Other languages speaker is provided depends on availability).
- Sightseeing & Adventure tour activities according to the itinerary mentioned.
- Entrance fee, donation and sarong in all tourist destinations
- International standard rafting equipment (helm, life guard jacket, paddle)
- 2 hours approximately Rafting activity with instructor
- Free using locker, changing room, towel and shower
- 2 hours spa treatment
- Mineral water / Refreshing drink
- Lunch and snack
- Insurance cover
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Rate is all-in (inclusive) package and valid for one person. Family package is valid for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Child’s rate is not including spa treatment only. Child under 5 years or infant is free of charge with certain inclusions of services.
- The rates is quoted in American Dollar (Nett) for one person, the payment can be passed to our driver / guide before or after the activity on the day of the tour based on the deal or receipt given.The payment is required in cash payment (we may receive payment in other currencies: IDR, AU$, EUR or SG$. The rate exchange is based on authorized daily rate.
- Reservation is required at latest 2 days before the date of activity. The reservation is required by sending the email regarding the details of the reservation form provided in order to make clear reservation details and confirmation. Reservation directly by phone is also required.
- Any change / flexibility of the program can be made / re-arranged before the deal made, in order to make fairest deal.
- 20% to 50% deposit of the total amount is required for certain tour activities / big group participant (more than 20 pax). It can be made based on the confirmed deal / appointment. Deposit can be made 2 days after the confirmation, or latest 5 days before the activity’s date. Deposit can be made by Bank transfer.
- Cancellation can be made latest 48 hours before the date of activity without cancellation fee, for certain type of activity cancellation fee is required. Cancellation for any activity / tourist object visit during the tour is noticed without refund.
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable clothes, swim suit, changing clothes, sun cream, hat, camera and cash money for personal expenses
BALI COMBINATION TOUR RESERVATION
We are open 24 hours (Hotline) for Queries and Reservation service. For further information or reservation,
Please Contact us directly to:
Phone: + 62 361 951 958 (Inter dial) or 0361 951 958 (Local dial)
Mobile: +62 81 339 579 437 (24 hours / Hotline)
BALI TOUR BOOKING FORM
Please carefully fill this form below, if you would like to reserve this ” Bali Combination Tour”, or for queries and information then press “SEND”