Bali Treetop Adventure Park is accessible to all whatever their level of agility or experience. With different circuits, everyone can find the right circuits for his/her level and age, or even try the more challenging circuits. Bali Treetop Adventure Park receives clients from 4 years old to over 70 with a maximum weight of 120kg. Bali Treetop Adventure Park is a fun activity set in an open air environment for group and family in Indonesia.
The circuit is including 7 Adventure Circuits from one tree to another with height range between 2-20 meters. 72 challenges for all level and ages : Suspended bridges, Spider Nets, Tarzan Jumps, Flying-Fox, Flying Swings, and many more fun challenges.12 flying fox up to 160m long.Throughout the entirety of the Circuits you will remain attached to a life-line support. Patrol Guides will also be situated along the circuit ready to advise and assist as needed – giving support from above and below. Before starting the activity on the Circuits, every client must follow the Safety instructions by our Patrol Guides.will explain how the circuit works, how to use the equipment, and provide all safety instructions which you need to respect at all times.
Banjar Hot spring
Banjar Hot Springs, locally referred to as ‘Air Panas Banjar’, are located approximately 5km southwest from the famous Lovina coast in North Bali. The hot water springs share the same district as the Brahmavihara Arama Buddhist monastery which is located only 1.5km to the east. The centuries-old hot springs have been upgraded with modern facilities over time, and have become a favourite retreat and recreational site among locals and international visitors. The hot water springs complex comprises four main pool sections, with the largest and central bathing pool featuring a restaurant perched high above the northern side. Beside the restaurant are restrooms, lockers and changing rooms, and a spa and massage facility.
The bathing pools are constructed around the hot water spring source and feature a tiered structure. The first level features eight dragon spouts with a smaller pool also adjoining this section. The large size of the central bathing pools enables families to join in on the soothing dip. Down on the second level is the main central pool.
Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan, separated by a rainforest-covered hill, are known as the Twin Lakes. This sight is a great overview of the volcanic heart of Bali. Volcanoes have created and shaped this island, creating volcanic cones and lakes, and producing rich soils enabling a lush forest to grow. Lake Buyan is Bali’s second biggest lake, after Lake Batur.
Munduk waterfall located near from Buyan lake in north of Bali. From the lake of Tamblingan usually you will go straight to find the Git Git waterfall of the Jembong waterfall but instead at the first intersection after Tamblingan lake you take the left turn to Munduk village. There are two waterfall which you can visit here, the Munduk waterfall is the first you will find and then the Melanting waterfall just around 1km away.
Tour Code: BCT8
Pick up time: 08:00 AM
Tour Duration: 11 hours
The Tour Rate, Valid until 31 March, 2015
|Tour Rate||2 – 4 pax||5 – 8 pax||9 – more pax|
|Adult|| US$ 75 / AU$ 85
||US$ 70 / AU$ 79
||US$ 65 / AU$ 74
|Child (4-12 yrs)||US$ 35 / AU$ 40
|Family (2 a & 2 c)||US$ 200 / AU$ 227
|Single Traveler||US$ 115 / AU$ 130||-||-|
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Comfortable Air-conditioning car with petrol and driver
- Informative and friendly Local Speaking Guide (English, Japanese, Germany and other languages)
- Sightseeing & Adventure tour activities according to the itinerary mentioned
- Entrance fee, donation and sarong in all tourist destinations
- Tree top ticket with safety equipments
- Bottle of mineral water / Refreshing drink
- Lunch / meal
- Insurance cover
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Rate is all-in (inclusive) package and valid for one person. Family package is valid for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Child under 4 years old is free of charge with certain inclusions services.
- The rates is quoted in American Dollar for one person, the payment can be passed to our driver / guide before or after the activity on the day of the tour based on the deal or receipt given.The payment is required in cash payment (we may receive payment in other currencies: IDR, AU$, EUR or SG$).
- Reservation is required at latest 24 hours before the activity. The reservation is required by sending the email regarding the details of the reservation in order to make clear the reservation details and confirmation. Reservation directly by phone is also required.
- Cancellation can be made 24 hours before the date of activity without cancellation fee. Cancellation for any activity during the tour is noticed without refund.
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable clothes, swim suit, sun cream, towel, hat, camera and cash money for personal expenses
We are open 24 hours (Hotline) for Queries and Reservation service. For further information or reservation,
Please Contact us directly to:
Phone: + 62 361 951 958 (Inter dial) or 0361 951 958 (Local dial)
Mobile: +62 81 339 579 437 (24 hours / Hotline)
BALI TOUR BOOKING FORM
Please carefully fill this form below, if you would like to reserve this ” Bali Combination Tour”, or for queries and information then press “SEND”