Bali Rafting at Ayung River is the appropriate choice for your adventurous character. You must expect a great challenge on every of your adventure trip. If previously you had the scuba diving, or the bungee jumping, now you want to try the very famous site of rafting, which is the Ayung River Rafting. This rafting is located and stretched along Ubud area from North to the south of the island. Ayung river is the one with extraordinary sensation and high level rafting challenge. You will get the booster for your adrenalin through its challenging rapids. If you are expecting the long track of rafting, 12 kilometers of Ayung River Rafting will be your best choice to try and experience. Therefore, you will have about two hours of great rafting experience through Ayung River Rafting.
Your rafting tour starts with a provided custom fit-out of life jackets, helmets and paddles in our state of the art equipment centre before being led to our new start point by impeccably engineered stairs complete with stainless steel safety handrails and scenic stop off points with breathtaking views. You will be always accompanied and instructed by our professional rafting guide.Grab your oars and get ready to rage with this exhilarating rafting adventure on the spectacular Ayung River. Whether you are 5 or 65, a natural or a novice, our white water rafting in Bali ride is safe, fun and a breathtaking experience to be enjoyed by the whole family. Keep paddling your boat and have a big fun!!!
Get picked up in the morning and taken to the scenic Ayung River for an unforgettable white water rafting experience. Ayung River Rafting offer different sensation and very challenging, discover hidden waterfalls, swim in the pristine water and the spectacular scenery of the Ayung River valley near Ubud. Get back to nature… Paddle, splash and thrill to the rhythm of the paradise river. The professional trained guide will safety maneuver you through around 10 km of exciting class II & III rapids. International safety standard equipment is used through 2.5 hours of white water rafting action. Huge fun and great adventure with us on the Ayung River.
After enjoying your memorable rafting activity as well as lunch, the tour will be continued to visit monkey forest and art market in Ubud center. Afterwards, visiting art villages like Mas village which is the center of wood carving.
Are You Ready for The New Night Safari in Bali Safari & Marine Park. More excitements, fun, adventure, and thrills start as the sun goes down here at Bali Safari & Marine Park. Ride with us in our new Night Safari, a Night Into The Wild. Only if you dare!
After 20 minutes walking, you will arrive in the lobby of Mara River Safari Lodge to begin your journey inside the cage. A specially designed tram with maximum of 12 guests will take you to the exhilarating journey through the African savannah to get up close and personal with wild animals and learn fascinating facts from our team of expert keepers. From hand-feeding zebras, elephants and giraffe, to watching mighty lions and fierce tigers hunt. Satisfied with the Night Safari, you will have an opportunity to play and take picture with exotic animals at the lobby of Mara River Safari Lodge. Snake, macaw birds, or binturong will be waiting for you at the animal encounter.
Your night will become more memorable by watching our new night show, Afrika! Rhythm of Fire Show. This show performs fire dance, drumming, and puppet show on the open stage at Mara River Safari Lodge’s front yard. The show starts on 7.30 pm and is about 15 minutes play. To wrap the special night, take a breath, relax, and enjoy the all you can eat BBQ dinner and watch the African Panorama view from N’kuchiro Bar & Grill.
Tour Code: BCT6
Pick up time: 08:00 AM
Tour Duration: 13 hours
The Tour Rate, Valid until 31 March, 2017
|Tour Rate||2 – 4 pax||5 – 8 pax||9 – more pax|
|Child (4-12 yrs)||US$ 85
|Family (2 a & 2 c)||US$ 370
|Single Traveler||US$ 170
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Comfortable Air-conditioning car with petrol and driver
- Informative and friendly Local Speaking Guide (English, Japanese, Germany and other languages)
- Sightseeing & Adventure tour activities according to the itinerary mentioned
- Entrance fee, donation and sarong in all tourist destinations
- Water Rafting activity with International standard equipment (paddle, helmet and safety jacket)
- Bottle of mineral water / Refreshing drink
- Lunch / meal
- Night Safari entrance and safari tramp
- BBQ Dinner at N’kuchiro Bar & Grill at safari park
- Insurance cover
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Rate is all-in (inclusive) package and valid for one person. Family package is valid for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Child under 4 years old is free of charge with certain inclusions services.
- The rates is quoted in American Dollar for one person, the payment can be passed to our driver / guide before or after the activity on the day of the tour based on the deal or receipt given.The payment is required in cash payment (we may receive payment in other currencies: IDR, AU$, EUR or SG$).
- Reservation is required at latest 24 hours before the activity. The reservation is required by sending the email regarding the details of the reservation in order to make clear the reservation details and confirmation. Reservation directly by phone is also required.
- Cancellation can be made 24 hours before the date of activity without cancellation fee. Cancellation for any activity during the tour is noticed without refund.
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable clothes, swim suit, changing clothes, sun cream, camera and cash money for personal expenses
We are open 24 hours (Hotline) for Queries and Reservation service. For further information or reservation,
Please Contact us directly to:
Phone: + 62 361 951 958 (Inter dial) or 0361 951 958 (Local dial)
Mobile: +62 81 339 579 437 (24 hours / Hotline)
BALI TOUR BOOKING FORM
Please carefully fill this form below, if you would like to reserve this ” Bali Combination Tour”, or for queries and information then press “SEND”