Snorkeling is one of the exciting marine activities to overview the beautiful underwater world. The beautiful coral, colorful fish and the unique life of underwater will be unforgettable experience on this great discovery. The tours will bring you to the right snorkeling point located in Tanjung Benoa Beach with fresh seawater and multifarious of tropical fish. The Snorkeling tour is well equipped by safety snorkeling gear involves life jacket, fin, snorkel, glass masker and snorkeling guide. Snorkeling will offer you the great experience to overview the underwater life with fantastic colorful fish and coral. The tour takes 1 hour to discover the different experience which comes to your interest to return.
Fly Fish is the newest marine sport activity by riding a flat rubber boat which is pulled by a speed boat. It flies to dash against the wind sweeping that it real fly on the seawater. It is a great adventure by flying like fish jumping on the seawater with high boat speed. You will enjoy the attractive adventure like Fly Fish with the professional Fly Fish Guide who accompany you on each flying and the high quality safety equipment that ensure your experience are memorable one. Jet Ski is supported by 700 cc motorizes jet power to break the wave fast and fully turn moving that is ideally for everyone who enjoys the challenge. This adventure is extremely enjoyable within 15 minutes to surround the beach area with professional Jet Ski Guide. Let’s spend few minutes to enjoy your snack and soft drink or fresh young coconut that are served in the beach side nut restaurant.
Afterwards, the tour will be continued to visit Art villages at Ubud area, such as: Celuk village, which is popular for it’s silver jewellery production. Then visiting Art painting collection at Batuan village, where we can see the painter paintings some types of painting that very popular on this island. Continuing visiting Batuan village temple before going to visit Ubud Monkey forest. Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and temple complex in Ubud, Bali. Its full name as written on a welcome sign is the Padangtegal Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. Currently, there are approximately 605 (39 adult males, 38 male sub adult, 194 adult females, 243 juvenile and 91 infants) Balinese long-tailed macaques that inhabit the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal. However, these long-tailed macaques do not belong to the same troop. In fact, within the Sacred Monkey Forest, there are 4 distinct troops.
The last and waited for is having great adventure of Bali Night Safari. Exploring the little tropical jungle Safari by tramp, for sometimes feeding the animals along the track would be very interesting activity to do. After about 30 minutes joining the safari tramp, be welcomed to join and watch the exotic attraction of an entertainment show. Your night will become more memorable by watching our new night show, Afrika! Rhythm of Fire Show. This show performs fire dance, drumming, and puppet show on the open stage at Mara River Safari Lodge’s front yard. The show starts on 7.30 pm and is about 15 minutes play. To wrap the special night, take a breath, relax, and enjoy the all you can eat BBQ dinner and watch the African Panorama view from N’kuchiro Bar & Grill.
Tour Code: BCT2
Pick up time: 08:30 AM
Tour Duration: 12 hours
The Tour Rate, Valid until 31 March, 2016
|Tour Rate||2 – 4 pax||5 – 8 pax||9 – more pax|
|Child (3 – 12 yrs)||US$ 60
|Single Traveler||US$ 190
- 10% Government tax and service charge
- Comfortable Air-conditioning car with petrol and driver.
- Informative and friendly local English Speaker Guide (Other languages speaker is provided depends on availability).
- Sightseeing & Adventure tour activities according to the itinerary mentioned.
- Entrance fee, donation and sarong in all tourist destinations
- 1 Hour Snorkeling activity, completed with snorkeling equipments
- 15 minutes Fly fish
- One round parasailing
- Free using locker, changing room, and shower
- Mineral water / Refreshing drink
- Light lunch (sandwich / fried rice / fried noodle with drink)
- Bali Night Safari entrance and night tramp activity
- BBQ Dinner at Bali safari with entertainment
- Insurance cover
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Rate is all-in (inclusive) package and valid for one person.
- Children rate (3-12 yrs) including Bali Night safari and tour activities, water sport activities are not included. Children under 3 years old is free of charge with certain inclusions (Bali night safari, monkey forest).
- The rates is quoted in American Dollar (Nett) for one person, the payment can be passed to our driver / guide before or after the activity on the day of the tour based on the deal or receipt given.The payment is required in cash payment (we may receive payment in other currencies: IDR, AU$, EUR or SG$. The rate exchange is based on authorized daily rate.
- Reservation is required at 2 days before the date of activity. The reservation is required by sending the email regarding the details of the reservation form provided, in order to make clear reservation details and confirmation. Reservation directly by phone is also required.
- Any change / flexibility of the program can be made / re-arranged before the deal made, in order to make fairest deal.
- 20% to 50% deposit of the total amount is required for certain tour activities / big group participant (more than 20 pax). It can be made based on the confirmed deal / appointment. Deposit can be made 2 days after the confirmation, or latest 3 days before the activity’s date. Deposit can be made by Bank transfer.
- Cancellation can be made latest 24 hours before the date of activity without cancellation fee, for certain type of activity cancellation fee is required. Cancellation for any activity / tourist object visit during the tour is noticed without refund.
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable clothes, swim suit, changing clothes, sun cream, hat, camera and cash money for personal expenses
We are open 24 hours (Hotline) for Queries and Reservation service. For further information or reservation,
Please Contact us directly to:
Phone: + 62 361 951 958 (Inter dial) or 0361 951 958 (Local dial)
Mobile: +62 81 339 579 437 (24 hours / Hotline)
BALI TOUR BOOKING FORM
Please carefully fill this form below, if you would like to reserve this ” Bali Combination Tour”, or for queries and information then press “SEND”