Treat and test your courage and adrenaline in the four quad bike while enjoying the panorama of the countryside in the village of Taro. Accompanied by a professional local guide and about more than 2,5 hours on an ATV (The powerful off road machine) you can explore and discover an amazing country side of Taro villages.The journey passes through rice paddy, villages, plantations, jungle, river, bamboo forest and many others. Coffee break is served in the middle of the program while enjoying fantastic jungle view. Then, the private up and down steep dirt path is waiting for you and must be conquered.
The monkeys within the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal are commonly called long-tailed macaques. Their scientific name is Macaca fascicuiaris. Macaques are found throughout Southeast Asia and many species of macaques live successfully in areas that are heavily utilized by humans. On Bali, there are Balinese long-tailed macaque troops (populations) that live in areas where they have little to no contact with humans and troops that come into contact with humans on a regular basis. However, despite the fact that many species of macaques thrive in areas that are heavily utilized by humans, there is evidence that the viability of Balinese long-tailed macaques (the ability of macaques to continue to thrive) may be dependent upon the conservation of Bali’s forested areas.
Mas village is the center of wood caring, where we can see traditional carpenter making lot of kind typical wooden carving.
Tegenungan waterfall Located at Tegenungan Village, approx. 5 kilometres, south Tengkulak Kaja, south east Ubud. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course of a river. You will often have to hike up or down a river for a certain way to get to a waterfall, but the river provides a route for you to follow. It is offering very nice view, you can take great pictures, doesn’t take too long walk.
Bali Night Safari and BBQ Dinner
Bali Night safari is more excitements, fun, adventure, and thrills start as the sun goes down here at Bali Safari & Marine Park. Ride with us in our new Night Safari, a night into the wild. Only if you dare! Journey will start between 6 until 8 pm; it is a 30 minutes adventure into the night wildlife world. We will cross the African Panorama and feed the animal such as Scimitar Oryx, Blue Wildebeest, Chapman Zebras and will pass Tsavo Lions exhibit on this journey.
Tour Code: BCT10
Pick up time: 08:00 AM
Tour Duration: 13 hours
The Tour Rate, Valid until 31 March, 2015
|Tour Rate||2 – 4 pax||5 – 8 pax||9 – more pax|
|Adult||US$ 140 / AU$ 159
||US$ 130 / AU$ 147||US$ 120 / AU$ 136|
|Child (5-12 yrs)||US$ 95 / AU$ 108||-||-|
|Family (2a & 2c)||US$ 450 / AU$ 510||-||-|
|Single Traveler||US$ 180 / AU$ 204
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Comfortable Air-conditioning car with petrol and driver
- Informative and friendly Local Speaking Guide (English, Japanese, Germany and other languages)
- Sightseeing & Adventure tour activities according to the itinerary mentioned
- Entrance fee, donation and sarong in all tourist destinations
- ATV Riding activity with safety equipment and professional coach
- Free using shower, changing room and Towel
- Bottle of mineral water / Refreshing drink
- Lunch / meal
- Seafood BBQ Dinner at Jimbaran bay
- Insurance cover
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Rate is all-in (inclusive) package and valid for one person. Child under 5 years old is free of charge with certain inclusions services.
- The rates is quoted in American Dollar for one person, the payment can be passed to our driver / guide before or after the activity on the day of the tour based on the deal or receipt given.The payment is required in cash payment (we may receive payment in other currencies: IDR, AU$, EUR or SG$).
- Reservation is required at latest 24 hours before the activity. The reservation is required by sending the email regarding the details of the reservation in order to make clear the reservation details and confirmation. Reservation directly by phone is also required.
- Cancellation can be made 24 hours before the date of activity without cancellation fee. Cancellation for any activity during the tour is noticed without refund.
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable clothes, changing clothes, sun cream, hat, camera and cash money for personal expenses
We are open 24 hours (Hotline) for Queries and Reservation service. For further information or reservation,
Please Contact us directly to:
Phone: + 62 361 951 958 (Inter dial) or 0361 951 958 (Local dial)
Mobile: +62 81 339 579 437 (24 hours / Hotline)
BALI TOUR BOOKING FORM
Please carefully fill this form below, if you would like to reserve this ” Bali Combination Tour”, or for queries and information then press “SEND”