This is the best combination tour activity that you can do and enjoy on Bali island. The tour will be started by ATV riding. Accompanied by a professional local guide and about more than 2,5 hours on an ATV (The powerful off road machine) you can explore and discover an amazing country side of Taro villages.The journey passes through rice paddy, villages, plantations, jungle, river, bamboo forest and many others. Coffee break is served in the middle of the program while enjoying fantastic jungle view. Then, the private up and down steep dirt path is waiting for you and must be conquered.
30 minutes Elephant Riding
Be welcomed to Bali Elephant Camp with a refreshing welcome drink at the ‘Trunk’n’Mahout’ valley-view café. Watch the elephants enjoy their morning or afternoon bath and then meet our Head Mahout to learn about the daily life of a Sumatran elephant as the elephants get saddled-up for the ‘Explorer’ or ‘Adventurer’ treks.
If you want to become friends with a great Sumatran elephant, then try our shorter Adventurer Trek! You get to experience the beautiful landscape of our camp as well as venturing out for a trek along the edge of the valley… The views are incredible, so bring your camera! You may also get to see monkeys and tropical birds in their natural habitat. Look down at the raging Ayung River and discover how much fun riding an elephant can be. Our elephant will also show you his/her pool as he wades through the water to cool off from the hot sun. Feel free to relax and enjoy lunch at the ‘Trunk’n’Mahour’ café at the end of the trek and enjoy the stunning valley scenery.
Tanah Lot temple with Sunset
Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali. It is home to the pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot (literally “Tanah Lot temple”), a popular tourist and cultural icon for photography and general exoticism. Tanah Lot means “Land [sic: in the] Sea” in the Balinese language. Located in Tabanan, about 20 kilometres (12 mi) from Denpasar, the temple sits on a large offshore rock which has been shaped continuously over the years by the ocean tide. As well as one of the best site to see beautiful stunning sunset.
Tanah Lot is claimed to be the work of the 16th-century Dang Hyang Nirartha. During his travels along the south coast he saw the rock-island’s beautiful setting and rested there. Some fishermen saw him, and bought him gifts. Nirartha then spent the night on the little island. Later he spoke to the fishermen and told them to build a shrine on the rock, for he felt it to be a holy place to worship the Balinese sea Gods.
Tour Code: BCT11
Pick up time: 07:30 AM
Tour Duration: 12 hours
The Tour Rate, Valid until 31 March, 2015
|Tour Rate||2 – 4 pax||5 – 8 pax||9 – more pax|
|Adult||US$ 140 / AU$ 159||US$ 135 / AU$ 153||US$ 130 / AU$ 147|
|Child (5-12 yrs)||US$ 100 / AU$ 113
|Family (2 a & 2c)||US$ 450 / AU$ 510||-||-|
|Single Traveler||US$ 180 / AU$ 204
- 10% Government tax and service charge
- Comfortable Air-conditioning car with petrol and driver
- Informative and friendly Local Speaking Guide (English, Japanese, Germany and other languages)
- Sightseeing & Adventure tour activities according to the itinerary mentioned
- Entrance fee, donation and sarong in all tourist destinations
- ATV Riding activity and equipment with professional guide
- Free using shower, changing room, locker and towel
- 30 minutes elephant in the natural trek
- Bottle of mineral water / Refreshing drink
- Lunch / meal
- Insurance cover
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Rate is all-in (inclusive) package and valid for one person. Child under 5 years old is free of charge with certain inclusions services.
- The rates is quoted in American Dollar for one person, the payment can be passed to our driver / guide before or after the activity on the day of the tour based on the deal or receipt given.The payment is required in cash payment (we may receive payment in other currencies: IDR, AU$, EUR or SG$).
- Reservation is required at latest 24 hours before the activity. The reservation is required by sending the email regarding the details of the reservation in order to make clear the reservation details and confirmation. Reservation directly by phone is also required.
- Cancellation can be made 24 hours before the date of activity without cancellation fee. Cancellation for any activity during the tour is noticed without refund.
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable clothes, changing clothes, sun cream, hat, camera and cash money for personal expenses
We are open 24 hours (Hotline) for Queries and Reservation service. For further information or reservation,
Please Contact us directly to:
Phone: + 62 361 951 958 (Inter dial) or 0361 951 958 (Local dial)
Mobile: +62 81 339 579 437 (24 hours / Hotline)
BALI TOUR BOOKING FORM
Please carefully fill this form below, if you would like to reserve this ” Bali Combination Tour”, or for queries and information then press “SEND”